Pick up at Amman Hotel or residence and drive 3 hrs to the red rose city of Petra, one of the New Seven Wonders of the world, and since 1985 a UNESCO World Heritage Site. More than 2,000 years ago the Nabatean Arabs carved here amazing monuments in the sandstone. The Nabateans gained wealth by dominating the trade routes of ancient Arabia, but came under Roman rule in 106 AD. Visitors enter Petra via the Siq, an impressively narrow path, flanked by 80 meters high cliffs, till the Treasury. Other monuments you will see are the Street of Façades and the Royal Tombs. The guide says farewell to you. Lunch at a local restaurant. Continue driving southwards to Wadi Rum for a 2 hrs jeep ride visiting Nabatean Temple, Rum Village, Lawrence Spring & Khazali Canyon. Afterwards transfer for around 4 hrs to Amman Hotel or residence.
- Stress-free meet-and-greet arrival .
- Private door-door transfer between your destination .
- Comfortable seats with generous leg room, air conditioning and luggage storage
- Enjoy smooth, friendly and hassle-free transfer service
- Meet and greet by a professional driver
- Private transfers operate 24 hours, 7 days a week
- whatsapp +962791151602
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org