|Trip duration||Approximately 7 hours|
|Trip type||Private Tour by Air-conditioned vehicle|
|Trip runs||Every Day|
|Starting from||Any Hotel or Residence in Amman|
|Return to||Any Petra Hotel|
|Pick up time||08:00 am|
Pick up Amman hotel or residence and drive to Madaba, where to find the famous mosaic 6th century map of Palestine in St. George’s church. Short ride to Mt. Nebo, the place where Prophet Moses gazed at the Promised Land before he died. You visit the old monastery and overlook the Jordan Valley, Dead Sea and parts of the Holy Land. Driving along the famous ancient caravan route the King's Way, we have a short stop in Wadi Al-Mujib, a great wide valley with magnificent geological formation. You will also enjoy the view over Jordan’s largest nature reserve Dana and visit in Shobak the Crusader castle built by King Baldwin I. of Jerusalem. Continue to your Petra hotel.
- Stress-free meet-and-greet arrival .
- Private door-door transfer between your destination .
- Comfortable seats with generous leg room, air conditioning and luggage storage
- Enjoy smooth, friendly and hassle-free transfer service
- Meet and greet by a professional driver
- Private transfers operate 24 hours, 7 days a week
- whatsapp +962791151602
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
|Trip Duration||6 HOURS|
|Trip privacy||Private Tour|
|Hosted Whatsapp Phone Number||+962791151602|
|Hosted Email Addressemail@example.com|