Morning departure to visit the Christian Town of Madaba, “The City of Mosaics”, you will be visiting the St. George church with its mosaic map of the Holy Land from Byzantine times, and the Archaeological Park, which houses the remains of several Byzantine churches, including the amazing mosaics of the Church of the Virgin. The park complex includes a school for the restoration and conservation of ancient mosaics. Then take a detour to Mount Nebo, the site of the endearing monastery. Depart to the Dead Sea, the lowest point on the surface of the earth for a swim in its warm salty waters. Free time at leisure. Transfer back to Amman.
- entrance fees to all mentioned sites.
- all transfers in a private modern car as per the description above.
- meals and drinks
- personal expenses
- anything not mentioned above
- Stress-free meet-and-greet arrival .
- Private door-door transfer between your destination .
- Comfortable seats with generous leg room, air conditioning and luggage storage
- Enjoy smooth, friendly and hassle-free transfer service
- Meet and greet by a professional driver
- Private transfers operate 24 hours, 7 days a week
- whatsapp +962791151602
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
|Trip Duration||full day|
|Trip privacy||Private Tour|
|Hosted Whatsapp Phone Number||+962791151602|
|Hosted Email Addressemail@example.com|