Pick up from any hotel or residence in Amman and drive 2.5 hrs to the red rose city of Petra, one of the New Seven Wonders of the world, and since 1985 a UNESCO World Heritage Site. More than 2,000 years ago the Nabatean Arabs carved here amazing monuments in the sandstone. The Nabateans gained wealth by dominating the trade routes of ancient Arabia, but came under Roman rule in 106 AD. Visitors enter Petra via the Siq, an impressively narrow path, flanked by 80 meters high cliffs, till the Treasury. Its name comes from the Bedouin belief that the Pharaoh hid his treasure in the urn at the top of the Kazneh. The monument consists of a massive façade, 30 meters wide and 43 meters high, carved out of the red rose sandstone in the early 1st century. Other monuments you will see are the Street of Façades and the Royal Tombs. The guide says farewell to you and you walk the same way back to the entrance gate. Your driver takes you to the Dead Sea Beach. Here you have free time with the chance to float on the salty waters. 1.5 hours return transfer to your Amman hotel or residence.
- Stress-free meet-and-greet arrival .
- Private door-door transfer between your destination .
- Comfortable seats with generous leg room, air conditioning and luggage storage
- Enjoy smooth, friendly and hassle-free transfer service
- Meet and greet by a professional driver
- Private transfers operate 24 hours, 7 days a week
- whatsapp +962791151602
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org