Drive 50 km in the north to Jerash, the well preserved city of the Roman Empire, often called Pompeii of the East. Initially built by Alexander the Great, the town started to prosper after the Roman conquest, and was one of the Decapolis cities in northern Jordan. Visit Hadrian's Arch, built in 130 AD to honor the visit of Emperor Hadrian. Pass the Hippodrome offering space for 15,000 spectators, the impressing Forum, continue to the Temple of Artemis, which columns are 12 meters high and each drum weights 20-40 tons. Other highlights are the Colonnaded Street and the Nymphaeum. Back in Amman visit the Citadel hill with remains of the Hercules Temple and the Umayyad Palace as well as the Archaeological Museum. In downtown we see the large Roman Theatre from 2nd century and the traditional souks. Return transfer to Amman.
- Stress-free meet-and-greet arrival .
- Private door-door transfer between your destination .
- Comfortable seats with generous leg room, air conditioning and luggage storage
- Enjoy smooth, friendly and hassle-free transfer service
- Meet and greet by a professional driver
- Private transfers operate 24 hours, 7 days a week
- whatsapp +962791151602
- email : email@example.com