Trip Location: Amman
- Lying at the crossroad of Europe, Africa, and Asia, Jordan is an Arab kingdom known popularly for its spectacular World Heritage sites, awe-inspiring desert landscapes, ancient hospitality, and friendly towns. With this beautifully crafted Jordan tour package, you can explore the exotic landmarks of this surreal Arabian land with your loved ones in just 5 days!
- Your Jordan tour will start from Amman city. The capital city of Jordan, Amman presents a unique amalgamation of the new and the old. After you reach here, you are free to spend the rest of your day at leisure.
- On day 2, you will proceed to Petra. Known as the “Rose Red City”, Petra is a famous and important archaeological site. On your way to Petra, you will enjoy visiting a myriad of important attractions including Mosaic city of Madaba, Mt.Nebo - the place where Moses witnessed the Promised Land before his death, and Kerak a huge Crusader castle lying in al-Karak.
- Day 3 is reserved for a fun-filled full-day exploration tour of Petra. After exploring this beautiful place, you will head back to Amman.
- On day 4, you will proceed on an enjoyable exploration tour of the famous Dead Sea - enjoy floating like a cruise on the beautiful waters. In the late afternoon, you will return to Amman and head for a sightseeing tour, covering the Folklore Museum, The Citadel - referred to as Jabal Al Qal'a, this site has served as a major human settlement region for over 18,000 years, the Amphitheatre, the blue mosque, and the Archaeological Museum.
- You will kiss Jordan goodbye on day 5 and proceed on your onward journey back home.
Day 1 - Arrival in Amman
As you arrive at Amman International Airport, you will be greeted by our representative and will be escorted to the hotel.
After reaching, check-in at the hotel and have some rest.
In the evening, you can go out to explore some nearby places.
Head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 2 - Exploring Petra
After having a delicious breakfast, check-out from the hotel and start your journey to Petra.
Enroute, visit some popular tourist attractions such as the mosaic city of Madaba, followed by a visit to Mt. Nebo, Kerak, the ancient crusader castle, and witness the mesmerizing views of Wadi Al-Mujib Valley.
After completing the tour, resume your journey to Petra and as you reach, check-in at the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 3 - Trip to Red Rose City
After having a toothsome breakfast, check-out from the hotel and embark on a trip to Red Rose City of Petra.
The ancient city of Petra is a perfectly preserved city carrying its unique rock cut sculptures, ruins of magnificent monuments and ancient waterways in the desert.
To enter the lost city, you can take a horse ride from Siq or walk on a narrow 1km long gorge.
After the tour, start your journey back to Amman by road.
As you reach, check-in at the hotel and have an overnight stay in Amman.
Day 4 - Dead Sea Tour
Enjoy a wholesome breakfast, and get ready for an exciting Dead Sea Tour.
As you reach, enjoy floating in the water, even if you can’t swim, just enjoy floating.
You can also take a dip in the mineral enriched mud pool, which will give you glowing skin and utmost relaxation.
After spending some leisure time at the beach, head back to Amman and go for a short sightseeing tour.
You will be visiting the Folklore Museum, the Archeological Museum, The citadel, the famous blue mosque, also known as King Abdullah Mosque, famous for its blue mosaic dome , decorated with quranic inscriptions.
Before the tour ends, pay a visit to the Amphitheatre, a 2nd century roman theatre, with a seating capacity of 6000 people.
After the tour, have an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5 - Departure
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get transferred to the airport for your return journey with happy memories of your trip.
- Stress-free meet-and-greet arrival .
- Private door-door transfer between your destination .
- Comfortable seats with generous leg room, air conditioning and luggage storage
- Enjoy smooth, friendly and hassle-free transfer service
- Meet and greet by a professional driver
- Private transfers operate 24 hours, 7 days a week
- whatsapp +962791151602
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org